Join the Claims Revolution: Innovative, Customer-Centric and Efficient
The insurance industry is entering an age of disruption and digital transformation, and as both the moment of truth for fulfilling the customer promise, and a significant cost centre, claims is a priority for transformation.
With new technologies enabling both operational efficiency and a superior customer experience, from artificial intelligence to drones and mobile customer communication methods, it is a critical time for claims executives to explore opportunities to innovate their processes.
At Connected Claims USA, join 500+ claims visionaries and leaders to gain inspiration and tools for immediate implementation from innovative insurance case studies.
- 500+ Already Registered: Join executives who have already secured their tickets, including:
- Chief Claims Officers Allstate
- Chief Claims Officer, Farmers Insurance
- Chief Claims Officer, Zurich Japan
- Chief Claims Officer, Metlife Auto & Home
- Chief Claims Officer, PMA
- Chief Claims Officer, GAINSCO Auto Insurance
- Chief Claims Officer, Mutual of Enumclaw
- Chief Claims Officer, Sentry Insurance
- Chief Claims Offier, Horace Mann Insurance
- Plus many, many more… – register now to secure one of the final seats
- Full Timed Agenda Released: See the running order for the full two days, including key case studies and networking opportunities:http://events.insurancenexus.com/connectedclaimsusa/conference-agenda.php
- 6000+ Votes Cast in Claims Innovation Awards: Have your say before voting closes on April 30th, as we decide on the Leader of the Year, Carrier of the Year and Partner of the Year: https://www.research.net/r/ZVRB6RM