Uniting Marketing, Digital & Technology Leads to Maximise Effective Customer Engagement With The Modern Client
Join the only event focusing exclusively on building lifetime customer engagement. From creating integrated omnichannel customer journeys to leveraging tech innovations and influencing internal decision making, this is a meeting you cannot afford to miss!
It cannot be denied that the insurance industry is entering an age of disruption and digital transformation seeking to serve a more demanding customer than ever before. Hear from the leading insurance companies from across Europe as they reveal with practical examples how they have managed increased engagement; addressing internal cultural shifts, content development and the adoption of new technologies and processes. We have a breadth of expertise entering the conversation hearing from CDOs, Chief Customer Officers, Marketing Directors and Technology Leads. Make sure your voice is heard, and take away vital implementation advice.
- New Speakers This Week! Annika Bäcker, Head of Marketing, Zurich, Isabelle Conner, Group Chief Marketing & Customer Officer, Generali & Steven Zuanella, Group Chief Digital Officer, RSA. We are attracting the best speakers from across Europe for this truly international event. Check out the speaker page for the latest list!
- New Registrants This Week: Join C-Level executives from insurance companies across the continent. Amongst this week’s registrants, Vice President, Property & Specialty Underwriting, Swiss Re; Senior Underwriter, Great American; as well as group delegations from IF P&C and Cigna
- Leading Case Studies Announced: Join to hear how Stefan M. Knoll, CEO & Founder, Deutsche Familienversicherung created the first all-digital insurance company in Germany
- Did you know we are currently running a huge discount for conference passes? Book now to save hundreds of £££! Visit the purchase page for more details.
- Are you part of a European Insurance Company? Do you have a case study to share? Contact me directly to discuss and be part of this exciting event in June! Graham Proud, Project Director: firstname.lastname@example.org