Examine the Value Proposition to Innovate: Change That Delivers ROI
- Get the latest market analysis on 2018 private tech investments and partnerships, and what this tells us about the next 12 months
- Create timely connected propositions that react to customer demands and competitive pressures
- Prioritise maximising business impact- how have insurers made quick wins that have immediately impacted on the bottom lines?
- Focus on ‘on-demand,’ micro-segments, GIG economy research and how products and services can best serve these markets- don’t miss a lucrative opportunity!
Insurance Start-Up Spotlight!
Let’s deep-dive into a start-up’s journey from day 1 to modern day with emphasis on how they have built bespoke products that have delighted the customer (The start-up will be B2C, and less than 3 years old)
Transforming Your Organisation to Become Fanatical About Customers as A Foundation for Success
- Integrate customer feedback organisation-wide and watch how your company culture shifts!
- Marketing teams feeding back to innovation and product heads to make new propositions super-attractive from the get-go
- Turn your organisation customer-crazy and bring your team on board to make customer-centricity a reality and ensure your place in the market as ‘relevant’ to the consumer
Case Study: How to Create a Culture of ‘Customer-Centricity’ Across Your Organisation…
To successfully communicate your message to the customer, your teams need to understand them, respect their demands, and keep on top of developments. Learn how a Head of Customer in a major insurer has gone about cultivating such an attitude company-wide, and how this has impacted positively on new products, services and customer experiences.